"Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one'."

Friday, June 10, 2011

Thank You...Thank You Very Much

I was trying to come up with something fun for Logan's teachers at the end of the school year...instead of a blank thank you card.

I decided to use the worksheets that they had worked on all year to spell "thank you". I added an adorable little man, snapped the picture, and:



We packaged them up with our gift...HOMEMADE CRAYONS!!! (watch the blog next week for a step-by-step)...and they turned out super cute. You could also do this card in variations: maybe with birthday gifts as a thank you after a party...I just saw one online yesterday with a little girl and boxes of girl scout cookies thanking everyone who ordered from her.


1 comment: