"Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one'."

Monday, July 25, 2011

Green Bunny: Canvas!

Canvas art! This was a really fun project. I am thinking it might be something I offer when I start my little business venture. I started with an 8x10 blank canvas. Next, I painted the whole canvas with Making Memories scrapbook paint. Then, I sifted through a bunch of patterned paper scraps and picked some coordinating designs.

I used foam alphabet stamps for my words and attached my papers with sticky photo tabs.



I finished the projects with a layer of modge podge. The boys always get my 'first tries'. You R My Sunshine in Carter's room and I Love You This Much goes to Logan. Can't wait to try a couple more with other colors and sayings!


No comments:

Post a Comment