"Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one'."

Monday, March 28, 2011

5 Things I Love This Week

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen:
I read this book a couple years ago and loved it. The movie is being released next month with two of my favs Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon. I don't normally choose the 'movie' cover of a book. But this one is especially delicious.


Wisteria halter dress by Anthropologie:
Can't afford it, but man is it adorable!


doo-wops & hooligans by Bruno Mars:
Purchased this a couple months ago and love it more & more every time I listen.
"You better run run runaway. Runaway baby. Before I put my spell on you" So good.


Mini Eggs by Cadbury:
By far, my FAVORITE Easter candy ever!



Metallic wallet by Gap:
Loving this...hmmmm...I do have a bachelorette trip coming up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment