"Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one'."

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Craft


So if you haven't figured it out yet, I LOVE my kids' hand prints. There is just something so adorably innocent about them. I made these 12x12 pictures for the grandmas last Mother's Day and loved them so much that I made one for myself too. 

I used Crayola Finger Paints, crayons, and some cute 3-D bug stickers I had laying around. I would have wanted this to be more diverse in the color of hand prints (it makes sense for their feet to be green since they are the leaves), but at the time Logan LOVED green and there was no way around it. He was NOT gonna be talked into a red or orange flower! Oh well, I guess I'll always remember how obsessed he was with the color green!



No comments:

Post a Comment