"Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one'."

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Picture of the Day: Thirty Tiny Pedicured Toes


I love baby feet, and the girls love to get their teeny tiny toenails painted (easier said than done sometimes--best accomplished while they're in their booster seats eating a snack).  They relish the opportunity to paw through my box of polish colors and choose the perfect shade, and they take sitting still very seriously so as not to smudge the paint.  Just a little moment that brought us all joy this morning :).





5 comments:

  1. How cute! you seem like such a fun mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious. I like to see the different colors the girls picked out. As I recall, they got to show them off at the beach today! <3 mil Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. replica bags 168 mall visit our website y5m78b3f74 replica bags louis vuitton great post to read b0k35g8v96 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags wholesale india d0j92w3l08 directory u2r61k3s99 cheap designer bags replica replica bags philippines greenhills z3e70m0n10

    ReplyDelete