"Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one'."

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Joyeux Kitchen -- In Business!


Well friends, this post has been in the works for a long time. I love to bake for friends and family, and after doing it for fun for the past five years, it's time to take a big scary leap! I'm excited to announce that starting in June and stretching through the end of August, I'll be offering a small selection of my very, very favorite yummies for sale. Small orders need to be placed three days prior to your event and large orders will need to be placed at least a week in advance. Gigantic orders... well if I get a gigantic order I'll fall over dead of shock and then I guess we'll have a meeting.

Initial offerings at special summer prices:

Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with an ample mound of cookie dough buttercream frosting.
$14.00/dozen


$10.00/dozen: custom colored and drizzled
$15.00/dozen: decorated



$8.00/dozen heart-shaped cream scones. Perfect for family brunch.


Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Rolls
Have I really never blogged these rich, gooey rolls???  Oh this is HAPPENING this week. Rolls that melt in your mouth with a lick-your-fingers maple glaze.
$8.00/pan (approx. eight rolls per pan)



Joyeux Kitchen Two-Layer Chocolate Cake
This amazing chocolate cake is my favorite from Ina Garten's kitchen. The rich, chocolate buttercream makes it the best chocolate cake you will ever eat. You will immediately want me to make you another. Photos coming soon.
$16.00 (9-inch round cake pan serves 10-12 people)
















As if it could get any better, the first official fiftytinytoes contest is coming soon. We will be a drawing a lucky follower's name out of a hat, so make sure to join our followers list to be entered to win a free dessert from Joyeux Kitchen. Be EXCITED and go join our followers list now!

Also, if you've tried any of these treats from my kitchen and post a review in the comment section, I'll give you a half-dozen cake balls FREE. Are you EXCITED now?

If you have an event in mind and would like to pre-order your goodies, there are a number of easy ways to reach me. Leave me a comment here or send me a message at fiftytinytoes@gmail.com! And soon, you'll be able to "Like" Joyeux Kitchen on Facebook and send me your order that way. I've never shipped my baked goods. I'm investigating that process now.

Can't wait to share my treats with you. xo

1 comment:

  1. Of these options, I'd have to say my FAVORITE is the cupcakes...or the cake balls...or the cinnamon rolls...I dunno. It is just TOO HARD to choose! -Linz

    ReplyDelete