"Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one'."

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bunny Handprints

CONFESSION...I totally and completely stole this idea from my friend, Melanie. She is an amazing mommy and always has the cutest ideas :)


The only thing I had to buy was the googly eyes (which I usually have, but I think we used them all on crafts last Halloween). I got a small pack at Target for $1.99. You can probably find them cheaper at a craft store, but I was there with both kids in tow and decided $1.99 suited me just fine!

I started with 8.5x11 Kraft cardstock and ran it through my printer to get their names. I used the Digs My Hart font from kevinandamanda.com. She has a great blog and offers free font downloads!

Then, I painted the boys' palms and only their pointer and ring fingers and pressed them down on the paper:


Once they dried, I added the eyes and whiskers. Melanie used what looked like pink puffy paint for the nose, but I happened to have the adorable little fuzzy pink brads. I gave them a colored cardstock background and added a matching ribbon and that's it. So easy and SO cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment