"Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one'."

Friday, April 22, 2011

Green Bunny: EGGS


Here's what I love about this layout: The 6x6 picture! (This is a 12x12 layout.) I ordered the main picture of Logan with his green eggs from Persnickety Prints. They will print various photo sizes including 12x12 (which I have also done...maybe I'll show that one off in a future post).

Another great site for enlarged scrapbooking photos is ScrapbookPictures.com. Both sites currently have the same pricing: 79 cents for a 6x6, $1.99 for a 12x12 and everything in between. I also ordered some great 2x2 square photos of our Bermuda vacation and gave them a classic thin white border. They arrived in my mailbox ready to scrap...no cropping involved.

I have ordered from both companies and received great quality prints with no problems.

What a fun way to get a new look in your albums!

No comments:

Post a Comment