"Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one'."

Monday, April 18, 2011

Hurricane Monday

Typically, our week starts with a early phone call to discuss the madness that is Monday in our houses. 

"Have I gone mad?"

"I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. The best people are." 
(Love this exchange between the Mad Hatter & Alice)

Somehow, the weekend equals a mess that we have lovingly dubbed "Hurricane Monday". Don't quite know what it is about our husbands being home for two measly days that creates this kind of mayhem, but we busily get to work tidying, cleaning, and laundering for the remainder of the week only to have it happen again five annoying days later. Here's a look at some before and after shots of one such "Hurricane Monday".

Lindsay's playroom:



Sarah's bedroom:



We're SURE we aren't the only mommies that experience this phenomenon...
Disaster relief in full force today.

Happy Hurricane Monday and have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. I have hurricane Monday in my kitchen every week. It's like we all forget how to do dishes on the weekend! I am avoiding it at this very moment! I wish this blog had been longer, it would've kept me away from the kitchen! =)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete