"Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one'."

Friday, April 8, 2011

Hello Spring!


Just sharing a couple spring things that have recently caught my eye...

Can't take credit for these flowers...my mom made them for me. She used milk cartons, fabric, wire, and beads and I love pulling them out every spring!


Family Fun Magazine's March issue has how-to instructions for this Cupcake-Liner Lantern. Love it.


Somewhere Over the Rainbow cupcakes from Parenting.com. Logan saw this picture and said, "Mom...you HAVE to make those!" Super cute.


Always inspired by Hostess with the Mostess. Check out these bright & beautimous eggs :)


Love the idea of these Pottery Barn drink dispensers. Wish they were cheaper. Target seems to have a couple of decent knock-offs. Costco has one for $20. Sarah and I are considering splitting the cost and sharing it...


Martha's craft ideas usually make me say, "yeah...right", but these little chickens are pretty darn cute!


And, finally, the 'why didn't I think of that?' idea of the day - Paint Chip Easter Garland by Amy Atlas.


Happy Spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment