"Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one'."

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lindsay's Favorite Things...

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens,
bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens,
brown paper packages tied up with strings,
these are a few of my favorite things."
A Very Monkey Christmas DVD
This has quickly become a favorite around here. Carter is in love with George. He points to the TV and says "George peas [please]!" Logan knows the words to the very catchy song and sings it loud and proud all day long! I've even caught my husband humming along.
 
 
Sing a ma jigs by Fisher-Price
Between our house and the Donovan's, we'll have a chorus of five!


Zoku Quick Pop Maker by Williams-Sonoma
Don't own one, but these look delicious.


No explanation necessary.


Glee Christmas Album
LOVE it! Haven't taken it out of the player since it's purchase.


ABC Family's 25 days of Christmas
Check out the schedule and set your DVR, folks!
Yummy-smelling Candles by Bath and Body Works


Sex and the City complete series on DVD.
Love the packaging of this. All the DVDs and bonus materials in a fancy, girly book!


Christmas Wreaths by Pottery Barn
I love them all...this might be my 'after-Christmas' purchase this year...


Melamine Plates from Jane Jenni
These are adorable! What a cute gift.


Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker
Not a new scent, but one of my favorites.


Friends complete series on DVD
I own all 10 seasons, but I bought them individually as they came out. This would be a great gift for that Friends lover out there.

Cozy hats & scarves from Gap
They have an adorable white hat with a pom pom on top, too!


Walking Iron Man by Hasbro
This was THE present for Logan's birthday! He saw it at Costco in September and mentioned it daily until he received it at his party this past weekend. If you have boys, I highly recommend it.


Just a couple things I am currently loving...and a couple more that would make great gifts!


1 comment:

  1. I want that popsicle maker too! But it's kind of pricey. If you get it you will have to let me know if it really works! =) And I'll do the same for you!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete