"Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one'."

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sarah's Favorite Things...

"Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes,
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes,
Silver white winters that melt into springs,
These are a few of my favorite things."

The Cranberry Bliss Bar from Starbucks.  "A blondie cake base, topped with sweet cream cheese icing and tart dried cranberries, garnished with white orange drizzle."  I haven't been able to replicate it yet.  It is...divine.  Take a box of these to your next Christmas get-together!

Yankee Candles, holiday scents in particular.  They burn for a long time and have a very pure smell.
They're having a free shipping deal on their website!

A Recordable Storybook from Hallmark is on my wishlist this year.  They're a little pricey ($29.95, in store only), but what a great idea!

The old school Grinch book and movie.  Hard to top!  The girls take turns being Cindy Lou Who.  You can get the hardcover edition with free shipping on Amazon right now for $9.00!!

Sing-A-Ma-Jigs by Mattel
We'll have quite a chorus with the McCabe boys chiming in.

BabyLegs Soft Dots Footless Tights
Hannah Rose loves soft things--the second I touched these, I knew they had to go in her stocking.

My after-Christmas purchases from two years ago--Pottery Barn Kids stockings and a matching tree skirt.  Find the updated version on their website (and buy them Dec. 26 for 1/2 off :).
Christmas isn't Christmas without board games and I LOVE Scrabble.  Can't wait to get this version!
$28.47 on Amazon with Free Shipping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment