"Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one'."

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Green Bunny: Little Photographer

Somehow, this layout takes me right back to the moment more than others do. And what a wonderful moment!

The summer Carter was born, Logan was two and a half. He was obsessed with cameras...taking pictures...having pictures taken of him. Saying "cheese" was a frequent occurrence. I put together a backpack for when he came to the hospital with grandma and included two disposable cameras. I thought it would be fun to see this experience through his eyes. He LOVED it and actually did a great job.

These are a couple shots from his camera...his view of the day his little brother was born...


No comments:

Post a Comment