"Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one'."

Friday, October 15, 2010

Green Bunny: Thirty-what?

Sarah: Are you turning 32 or 33 on Friday?
Lindsay: 33...why?
Sarah: Just wondering how you're feeling about that.
Lindsay: eh [insert shoulder shrug here]

Blank...didn't have a response. Sounds weird, but I was actually excited to turn 30. I was just done being in my twenties. I had done the college thing and the party thing and the nightclub thing...and I guess, it just didn't suit me.

Lindsay: 33 isn't a big deal. Maybe when I turn 36 and I'm rounding that bend to 40, I might freak out. But Oprah and Jennifer Aniston keep telling me that 40 is where it's at, so who knows. To be completely honest, I usually forget how old I am and have to do the math. And, let's face it...if it's about vanity, I still get carded. [Boo]

Here's a layout from 32...
My boyfriend Edward came to my birthday party at the Melting Pot. YUM!!! (...on both accounts.)


I LOVE this cupcake paper from Basic Grey. And, I finally used a birthday card that I had sitting on the sidelines for years, but loved too much to throw away...Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment